orientati0n day~



hye again,
i w0ke up at 5.30 2day..
take a bath,have my breakfast,drink my orange juice..

then~ quickly dress up..my br0ther has an orientation 2day..
since that my parent has 2 sent my sister to her boarding skewl which is MRSM Langkawi..

s0,i have to bring my br0ther..oohh..
luckily,there is a friend of my mum dr0ve us there..


my first step at the sch0ol reminds me back the sweet mem0ries that
ive been thr0ugh there..
miss my frens alot~
alisa,anis,zulaika,dayah hamidun,nabila,ayu,sakinah,amira,
faraidayu,ain,zafirah
nadhira,najwa,hurul,syazana.al
iah,jazmina,maisara
iedan,izzat fahmi,s.a.izzat,muzzakkir,areez,muiz,tengku arif n many m0re..

back 2 da orientati0n day..
gosh!!its really getting me b0red..
im s0 lucky that my br0ther did not cry like the 0ther students..

he felt s0 excited being in a new sch0ol
with new unif0rms,new bags,new stati0neries..

leaving him
in his class with his class teacher makes me go to the t0ilet!!
then,i decide to meet all the teacher..s0me of them actually,.
really miss them..

then Pn Rakiah asked me,"awk skola kat SMAP Kajang kan?"

of c0urse my answer will be YES..
then she c0ntinued,"ohh..ilyas hanafi dpt kat situ gak..jg dye lekl0k..
tgk2 r dye..tk0t2 kene buli ngan seni0r2 ke.."

i just reply her statement with a smile on my face..
d0nnow what 2 say..
taking care 0f him mayb i can d0 it..
but..
as for taking care of him fr0m the SENIO
RS!!
im not really sure that i can really d0 it..huhu..
then..its time to go back h0me..
i th0ught that it was my aunt wh0 is g0ing to fetch us..
but then,instead of my aunt,
his driver is the pers0n wh0 fetch us..

oohh!!i have 2 wait an hour in the sch0ol bus..
with an empty mind d0nn0 what 2 d0..
with my empty st0mach..gosh!!
luckily,the driver is a nice pers0n..we have a chat..n evrything is fine..
the weather starts to rain heavily.
.s0,the driver send us h0me safely..




~just smile and there's n0thing that you cant 0vercome!!~
TURTLE SPIRIT!!
chaiy0k chaiy0k!!